www.lowes.com/survey – Lowes survey is the customer satisfaction survey that is conducted by the Lowes Company. The survey is arranged for the customers and customers can give their valuable feedback through this survey.
What is the purpose of this survey?
By conducting this survey, the company allows the customers to win exciting rewards and cash in the form of sweepstakes. Using this, customers get attracted by this offer and get willing to go for the survey.
The main goal for conducting this survey is to know about the customer’s demands and needs so it becomes easier for the company to make improvements in its services maintaining its standing in the market.
What are the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules?
The customer must follow the rules and regulations to be a part of the survey.
- A valid cash amount receipt of the previous order must be present with the customer.
- The person who is willing to take part in the survey must have the citizenship of the United States, Washington.
- This survey can also be taken by the residents of Canada.
- The participant must be 18 years older or above.
- The person entering the survey must not be below 18 years.
- Employees, their relatives, staff members are not eligible for the survey.
- The reward or coupon received to the customer must not be shared with anyone else.
- The coupons must be redeemed at a particular time as per mentioned.
- There should not be any kind of interruption that occurred from the participant side in the process of the survey.
How to take the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey online?
- You need to purchase from the Lowes store.
- A customer must have the recent order receipt with him/her.
- The survey must be taken by the customer within 10 days of the last purchase from the store.
- Select the language as per your convenience.
- Answers are expected to be given honestly.
What are the details steps to enter the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Initially, you need to open the official Survey site.
- Select the language which you are comfortable with. The survey is been conducted in either Spanish or English.
- Provide the 12-digit code number present on the receipt of your recent purchase.
- Select the time when you had a visit to the store.
- Click on the Next button to proceed.
- You can rate the service of the Lowe’s store regarding your experience at the store.
- Begin to answer the questions as per your experience.
- Select a suitable option based on your satisfaction level.
- Answer the questions as honestly as possible.
- In the end, you are asked to provide your personal details.
- Fill up the details section as asked.
- Finally, click on submit after completing all the questions and you
can get a chance to win Lowe’s exciting gift vouchers.
How to take the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey by Mail?
- The customer must provide the details such as the name of the city, state, zip code, mobile number, email id, gender, etc.
- The details must be provided neatly.
- You need to mail the info details to the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
What are the steps to win the rewards from Lowes?
- You need to carry the recent purchase receipt of Lowes.
- Visit the official website to begin with the process.
- Select the country name which you belong to.
- The desired language must be chosen by the customer as per their understanding.
- Click on the next button to move further.
- A set of questions will be displayed which are supposed to be answered by the customer.
- After completion of the process, click on Yes option when asked to win the chance to get selected for the rewards.
- Provide basic contact details through which they can reach you.
- If you have been selected for the rewards then they will inform you using the contact details you have provided.
- www.lowes.com/survey $300
- www.lowes.com/survey $500
- Lowe’s Survey Results
- Medallia Lowes Survey
The rules, regulations, and eligibility criteria have been mentioned above for those who wish to take part in the survey. Hence Lowes surveys the customers so they can openly express their views and give suggestions by answering the questions provided.