Mybkexperience – Mybkexperience is the survey also known as Burger King Experience conducted by Burger King.
It is the customer satisfaction survey conducted for the customers. Customers are free to express their opinions and feedback through this survey.
What is the purpose of the Mybkexperience?
The aim of conducting this survey is to get an idea of the customer’s needs and requirements. Moreover through this survey, customers get a chance to share their reviews as well as they can provide their suggestions in the comment section.
The customers are free to give the feedback may be negative or positive. After knowing about the feedbacks of the customers, the company becomes alert and hence makes changes accordingly to meet their demands.
The survey is conducted to check the satisfaction level of the customers visiting the store. Conducting the survey, the company gets a clear picture of the customer’s requirements and can work on it to make improvements in their services.
By conducting the survey, a special bond between the customer and the restaurant is created.
In the end, the customers who participate in the survey will be rewarded with exciting vouchers and goodies.
What are the requirements for the Burger King Survey?
There are some requirements to go to the survey. The participant must meet these requirements.
- The survey is available only for the customers who have visited the store and have purchased an order.
- The receipt must contain the survey code.
- The participant must have an operating device on which he/she can take the survey.
- Fast internet connection must be available with the customer to access the survey page so that no error must occur as an interruption due to the slow net issues.
- The participant must have the proper knowledge of English, Spanish, or French language as the survey is conducted in one of these languages.
What are the rules for the survey?
- There is age limit that must be followed by the customer. The participant must be of 18 years age.
- The customer must have the citizenship of the United State.
- The customer must have given a visit to the store.
- The employees, their relatives, and the staff members are not eligible for the survey.
- The survey must be taken by the customer within 48 hours of the visit.
What are the detail steps to complete the survey?
- Visit the official page of the survey.
- You need to enter the code which is present at the top of the receipt.
- Participants must select the proper language English or French as per convenience.
- You need to enter the restaurant number which you visited.
- Now, the 20-digit survey code which is available on the receipt is to be entered on the receipt.
- Click on the start button, to initialize the survey.
- In case the customer has lost the receipt, the respective customer can still go for the survey by providing the details such as date, time of visit at the store, and location of the store.
- After providing the survey code, the system will cross check the code and then customers can begin with the survey by clicking on the start button.
- A set of questions will arrive and you need to answer the questions giving your loyal feedback regarding the experience of the visit.
- At the end of the survey, a validation code will be received to the participant. The customer must keep this code carefully.
- This code can be used by the customer to redeem the coupon at the time of the next visit and can enjoy the offer.
On what basis the questions are asked in the survey?
- Taste of the food.
- Quality of food.
- Overall satisfaction.
- Hygiene of the restaurant.
- The behavior of the staff.
- Ordering experience.
- Price of food.
- Comfort zone.
- Burger King Feedback
- Burger King Complaint
- Burger King Tell Us What You Think
- Burger King Number
Conducting the surveys leads to a special bond between the restaurant and the company. By taking the survey, the customer gets an opportunity to win exciting gift vouchers and goodies. The person who is willing to participate in the survey must obey the rules and instructions mentioned above.
The survey is conducted to gain proper feedback from the customers and based on that feedback; they can make changes in their service maintaining their standards in their market.