Mcdvoice – Mcdvoice is a survey conducted by Mc Donald’s for the customers to gain feedback from them. The survey been arranged to gain honest feedback from customers so the company gets a clear picture of the customer’s requirements.
What is the purpose of a Taking Mcdvoice survey?
The main goal for conducting this survey is to know about the customer’s demands and requirements so it becomes easier for the company to make improvements in their services maintaining their satisfaction level.
Through this survey, the company gives chance to the customers to win exciting rewards and cash in the form of sweepstakes. Using this strategy, customers get attracted by this offer and get willing to go for the survey.
What are the instructions to be followed to enter the survey?
- Access the official website.
- The code present on the code should be entered on the page.
- If the customer does not have the receipt with him/her then also the person can take the survey by providing the details on the page as asked.
- Required details to be filled are billing number, the date of the visit to the store, and other needed information.
- Now, various questions will be asked based on the recent visit to the store.
- Also, the details regarding the order made by the customer at the last visit will be asked.
- You need to answer the questions honestly about the measures such as cleanliness, staff behavior, and much more.
- In the end, a verification code will be received which can be used to redeem on the next visit at the store.
What are the requirements to go for the survey?
- An electronic device that can be a PC/Laptop or a Smartphone is necessary to have with the customer to take the survey as it is conducted online.
- A receipt of the recent purchase made at the store must be kept carefully with the customer.
- The receipt must contain the 26-digit Survey code which is to be entered in the survey.
- The participant must have basic knowledge of English or Spanish as the surve7y is been conducted in one of these languages.
- Participants must be 15 years older or above to take the survey. A person below 15 years is not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Even if the customer visits the restaurant regularly then also the customer can take up only five surveys in a month.
- Customers can go for the survey within 30 days from the date of the last purchase made at the restaurant.
What is the step by step process to complete the survey?
- Access one of the browser on your device on which you are going to take the survey.
- Visit the official website and open it.
- At the top of the page, select the language in which you are convenient and are known.
- To begin with the survey, you have to enter the 26-digit survey code which is present on the receipt as it is to be entered in the survey.
- In case the customer has lost the receipt, the respective customer can still go for the survey by providing the details such as date, time of visit at the store, and location of the store.
- After providing the survey code, the system will cross check the code and after that customers can start the survey by clicking on the start button.
- A list of questions will arrive and you have to answer those questions honestly.
- You need to answer the questions until the survey does not get completed.
- After submitting all the questions, a validation code will be received to you that can be redeemed at the time of the next visit at the store.
On what basis the questions are asked in the survey?
The survey consists of basic and simple 8-12 questions based on the customer’s experience.
- Quality of food.
- Satisfaction of customers.
- Quality of service.
- Behavior of staff.
- Comfort zone of the customer.
- Taste of the food.
- Dining area.
- www.mcdvoice.com Español
- Mcdonald’s Survey Validation Code
- Mcdonald’s Food Survey
- Buy One Get One Free Quarter Pounder
The customer who is interested to take part in the survey must follow the rules and instructions mentioned above. The survey is conducted to gain proper feedback from the customers and based on that feedback; they can make changes in their service maintaining their standards in their market.